You have no items in your shopping cart.
At Create a Candle we believe you will be very happy with the products you purchase from us. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re sourced or made in line with our customer needs. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expect it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms relating to returning a product or making a claim for a refund or replacement product.
Importantly, the rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other applicable Australian consumer protection law and regulations. Please note, there may be limitations to your right to return and obtain a refund for products, however these will always be subject to your statutory rights.
1.1 At a Glance
There are a number of reasons why you might want to return a product or make a claim for a refund or replacement product:
- Change of mind - You made an error or no longer need the product.
- The product is not conforming to specifications.
- You received the wrong product.
- You received a damaged product.
- Your order got lost in transit by the courier company.
- Your delivery was incomplete.
All claims must be lodged within 7 days of receipt or delivery of goods. In the case of a lost order, please allow 7 days for it to arrive, and then lodge your claim within 7 days thereafter.
1.2 Shipping & Delivery
Create a Candle offers deliveries to most areas of Australia. Delivery can be overnight, and no more than 7 working days to most parts in Australia from date of dispatch.
Upon delivery, please check completeness and quality of products to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. A delivery is interpreted as an attempted delivery by us. We do not accept liability for delay in the event there is no-one to receive the delivery at the delivery address. We advise all customers to carefully choose an address where someone will be available during normal business hours to receive the goods. If no-one is there, or if the delivery address details provided by you are incorrect and thus affect delivery, you will be responsible for the cost if the parcel is returned to us and if you wish to have the shipment returned back to the correct address.
1.3 Claims Process
Claims must be lodged within 7 days of delivery/ expected delivery.
- Please use our online contact us from located on “contact us” page, and ensure you submit all relevant information, e.g.
- Reason for claim
- Your contact details
- Order number/ date
- Delivery method/ date
- Product item(s) and description – Incl. quantity of item(s) and batch number of defective items
- Photos showing any defective items AND the package, as it looked when it arrived.
- Await response from our customer service team. Our team will assess the claim and advise you via phone, or email about the provisional outcome within 2 business days.
- You can chose to receive replacement products (if sufficient stock is available) or a refund.
1.4 Receiving Refunds or Replacement Products
If we issue a refund, these will be processed with 3 days and can take up to 7 days to appear in your bank account.
If we approve the dispatch of replacement product (s), and have stock readily available, these will be shipped within 2 business days following approval.
1.5 Cancellation of Orders
An order can be cancelled any time prior to shipment.
1.6 Additional Items once order is submitted
Should you wish to add additional items to your order, you will have to place a separate order online. This new order will then be shipped separately in sequence.